Prep Time: 10 minutes
Serving Size: 1 cup
- 16 ounces strawberries, washed and cut
- 1 pint red raspberries
- 1 pint blackberries
- 1 pint blueberries
- 4 bananas, sliced in thick chunks
- ¼ cup Young Living Blue Agave Natural Sweetener
- 2 tablespoons hot water
- 4 drops Lime Vitality™ essential oil
- 2 drops Cinnamon Bark Vitality™ essential oil
- Spray fruit with Thieves® Fruit & Veggie Spray, then rinse with water.
- Cut all fruit and combine in a bowl.
- In a small bowl, mix the Blue Agave, hot water, and oils until thoroughly mixed.
- Drizzle the agave oil glaze over the fruit and stir together until all the fruit is coated equally.
- Enjoy one of your new favorite easy summer dessert recipes!
What are some of your favorite barbeque side dishes and desserts? Let us know in the comments!
PS – If you need help with getting your hands on the BEST essential oils and the ONLY ones I trust to use in my recipes and with my family – click here.