Oil from fish is extracted from the fats in fish that have omega-3 fatty acids which are substances derived from food because they aren’t produced by the body. They aid in many bodily functions and help in cell growth. The fish contains eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and the docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) .People take fish oil and its supplements to reduce chances of heart diseases and strokes as will be discussed below.
Some benefits of fish oil
Fish oil is essential for normal brain function. Those with lower levels of omega-3 have higher chances of suffering from mental disorders such as psychotic disorders and symptoms of schizophrenia and bipolar disorder.
Tuna and salmon have high amounts of fish oil and may reduce the likelihood of developing heart disease. Using fish supplements has been proved to reduce the risk of heart attacks. Adults with high levels of EPA fatty acids have a less likelihood of suffering from heart failure.
Inflammation refers to the immunes system’s way of fighting infection. This inflammation can be caused by illnesses such as diabetes, heart diseases, and depression. Due to the inflammatory nature of fish oil, it may help reduce symptoms of conditions involving chronic inflammation.
Fish oil can may also help with muscle and body discomfort. With less discomfort, the need for other more invasive solutions may be avoided.
Your skin can get damaged due to overexposure to the sun, skin conditions and aging. Fish supplements help in maintaining healthy skin because skin needs a lot of omega 3 fatty acids.
What fish oil supplement do I use?
OmegaGize is an amazing supplement and contains the following in each serving:
• About the same amount of vitamin D as 5 ounces of cooked salmon
• About the same amount of vitamin D as 4 cups of fortified skim milk
• About the same amount of CoQ10 as 20 ounces of raw beef liver
• About the same amount of CoQ10 as 500 pistachios
• About the same amount of omega-3 fatty acids as 1 cup of egg yolks
• About the same amount of omega-3 fatty acids as 5 ounces of cooked cod fish
OmegaGize combines three core supplements into one: omega-3 fatty acids, bioidentical coQ10, and vitamin D3, which are all important for the body to maintain its vitality. OmegaGize3 works to support general wellness because it offers special, targeted support for normal brain, heart, eye, and joint health when is taken daily.*
The benefits of OmegaGize³:
- The CoQ10 in OmegaGize³ helps maintain and/or support cardiovascular health
- Excellent source of Omega-3 fatty acids for the maintenance of good health
- Helps support cognitive health and/or brain function
- Helps to prevent vitamin D deficiency
- Vitamin D is a factor in the maintenance of good health
- Vitamin D helps in the development and maintenance of bones
- Vitamin D helps in development and maintenance of bones and teeth
- Vitamin D helps in the absorption and use of calcium
- Calcium intake, when combined with sufficient vitamin D, a healthy diet, and regular exercise, may reduce the risk of developing osteoporosis
• Omega-3 fatty acids
• DHA: a major structural fat found in the brain and eyes
• EPA: a major component of cell membranes
• 950 IU vitamin D3
• Needed for the body to absorb calcium
• Bioidentical CoQ10
• A compound made naturally within the cellular mitochondria, the powerhouse of a cell
• Essential oils
• German Chamomile
How to use OmegaGize:
Take 4 liquid ocean capsules daily; 2 in the morning and 2 in the evening for daily maintenance. Take 8 liquid ocean capsules for additional support.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Young Living products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
**These are estimates calculated based on the information found on the National Institutes of Health website.